MyWAG
Sunday, September 18, 2005
  Help our Country

The Republican Party promised us good govt…

…with lower taxes. Fail (terror memo, Iraq, FEMA, deficit, deficit )

…with less govt. Fail (in reality…they're in YOUR bedroom)

…with responsibility FAIL FAIL FAIL (did I mention deficit)

I am shocked and amazed that at the lack of ACCOUNTABILITY of the rulers of this country, the Bush Administration Responsibility Fiasco.

Think about it…

…Bush Administration Responsibility Fiasco…

..............BARF

BARF assumes it doesn't stink.

BARF rewards incompetence with the Medal of Freedom.

BARF asks some people to help their country.

BARF would never ask the rest of the country to help.

It was very tough getting military numbers but it seems that only a small percentage actually fight for this country. I could guess at the active military, 1.3 million and then the total of National Guard and Reserve Forces at 1.5 million and I would probably be wrong.

The point is that BARF doesn't know what's important.

I love this country....I hate incompetent government.

VOTE FOR COMPETENCY 2006 2008

 
Comments:
Now you've got me thinking. I really enjoy this blog, I'll definitely pop around more often, keep it up!

Feel free to pay a visit to my Canada immigration site. It might not be your "cup of tea", but it covers Canada immigration related topics.
 
Apple files for "iPodcast" trademark
Apple files for "iPodcast" trademark Whatchu talkin' about, Apple? Maybe it's really just a noble gesture to try and finally end the feud between Dave Winer and Adam Curry but sheesh, Apple - trying to get a ...
Check out some beautiful jewelry
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Guesses concerning politics and life.

ARCHIVES
March 2005 / May 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / April 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 /


Powered by Blogger