MyWAG
Sunday, September 18, 2005
  Re…Hopping on the "Pork For The Big Easy" bandwagon

Sunday 9/18/05

I just replied to a post at Wizbang regarding the pork situation and hurricane Katrina.

The biggest source of pork seems to be the Highway Bill, so that's where I went. And I see that we are tied for next-to-last at $900 million, even with Hawaii and just barely ahead of Delaware (which, I believe, is almost entirely paved over already).

My post to Wizbang follows after a little update.

We really do live in a world where up is down.

The pork in the budget… is supposed to be… OK???

WE BORROW THIS MONEY FROM CHINA, AMOUNGST OTHER NATIONS.

These nations will have a greater ability to control our future.

I am so disappointed in the Republican Party. At one time they had a backbone.

Where are the deficit hawks???

The Concord Coalition is going to have to declare martial law, and take the credit card out of W and the Republican Congress' hand.

Being a US citizen, it's hard to hear people talking about our govt and pork in the same sentence.

Being a Republican, one who hasn't agreed with the party since the social conservatives took over, I look to the comments of a master politician. Tom Delay stated at this website:

http://washingtontimes.com/functions/print.php?StoryID=20050914-120153-3878r


House Majority Leader Tom DeLay said yesterday that Republicans have done so well in cutting spending that he declared an "ongoing victory," and said there is simply no fat left to cut in the federal budget.

I wonder if it's easy for Tom? Having the ability to secure money for your district, (F-anyone else), it sounds quaint, it sounds almost exactly like what he complained the Democrats did.

Except the Democrats did something silly like raising your taxes before they spent your money, not these guys. Your grandchildren will get to have their taxes raised to pay for this monstrously out of control Republican controlled Federal Govt.

All you simpletons out there should realize that the WHO had something that each generation had to hear:

We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgement of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the song
 
I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
 
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
 
Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss
 

I've written a few comments on this site and I've always appreciated the ability to express myself here.

One thing I won't do is delude myself. I love to watch sporting events, football, nascar….

…when my team commits a foul I call it.

Where are the voices of the principled Republicans?

VOTE FOR COMPETENCY 2006 2008

 
Comments:
Hi, thanks for letting visitors post comments. If you ever want to lose weight or gain muscle just visit my bodybuilding supplements site. Thanks again!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Guesses concerning politics and life.

ARCHIVES
March 2005 / May 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / April 2006 / September 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 /


Powered by Blogger